Looking forward to seeing god move in our midst
What makes us a church? Is it our title, First Baptist? Or our beautiful building? Our style of worship? The personalities that lead us? Or lighting or music? What makes us a church is so much deeper than these. A church is a people who confess Jesus as their Lord and Savior. A people who filled with His Spirit, covenant together; to know Jesus together, love Jesus together, and serve Jesus together. We are the church, whether we are gathered in our beautiful building, or gathered around screens in our homes. While this type of gathering is not our norm... we are still the church. This new season gives us a new opportunity to experience the Lord together in a new way. Your church staff and leadership are working diligently to provide an interactive streaming experience that will keep us connected to Jesus and one another. This streaming worship guide will be updated each Saturday before we stream live on Sunday. It is intended to help you prepare for the streaming experience. Let's believe this will be a great move of the Lord in our midst. See you in the morning.
Our Sunday streaming schedule
How to Get the most out of church online
We will worship the Lord through these songs in the morning: Our Worship band will cover these Live.
- Pray that the spread of Covid-19 will be contained.
- Pray that those sick will be healed, & that those grieving will be comforted.
- Pray for those on the front lines of this outbreak all over the world. The Doctors, Nurses, Specialist, and Volunteers serving the sick.
- Pray for wisdom for those seeking a vaccine and medicine to help those sick.
- Pray for our President, Governor, CDC leaders, & Local Leaders as the seek wisdom in making decisions.
- Pray for displaced workers. The families facing economic problems.
- Pray that the church, us, we will rise up representing Jesus in these ever changing times.
- Pray that those seeking hope, comfort, and stability will turn their eyes to Jesus.
- Pray for the family of Emily Cohron. Mrs. Emily had a graveside service this past week.
- Pray for Tim Nolen who is recovering from back surgery
- Pray for Leigh Ann Glass who is recovering from surgery
- Pray for Ray West who is recovering from a stroke. Keep he and his wife Lee in your prayers.
- Pray for our Mission partners in Ukraine, Spain, Romania, & Moldova. They are facing challenging times.
- We thank the Lord for the recovery of Sergu from the Corona virus. He is young married man with several children. We met him in 2001 in Moldova. He worked with us in Barcelona on mission
- Pray for Charla Barrett who has an upcoming test and her body continues to fight infection from cancer treatments
- Pray for our Senior Adults and other high risk people to be safe from the virus
- Pray for the essential workers who deiver our groceries, stock shelves, serve our communities.
- Pray for Mrs. Beasley an elderly homebound member of our church, who is on the doorstep of heaven. Pray for her family, her daughter Charlene who is also a member of our church.
- Pray that the Lord will lead us powerfully during the worship tomorrow. Pray for Pastor Jeff and the Worship Team.