- December 3rd -10th: Week of Prayer for Missions - You will receive an eight day prayer guide during worship on the 3rd. Use this guide to pray throughout the week for our IMB missionaries.
- December 10th: Christmas Musicals & Evening Fellowship - Our adult choir will lead us in their musical: Christmas Is In the Heart during the morning worship service @ 10:30 am. In the evening the children will lead us in their musical: We Three Spies @ 6:00 pm. Following the children’s musical we will have a fellowship in the Fusion Cafe. We ask everyone to bring your favorite snacks and desserts as we have a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS PARTY!
- December 11th: Young At Heart Christmas Party - Come and join our Senior Adults in the Fusion Cafe at 11:00 am. The meal is provided at no charge. Come ready to have fun. Mrs. Barbara Davis has big plans. Its going to be a great day.
- December 16th: Christmas Toy Store - Each year we collect toys through Project CARE. These toys will be put in rooms throughout the church, creating the largest toy store in the area. On Saturday, December 16th, hundreds of families will come and get gifts at no charge. We get to show the love of Jesus to many in our community through this great ministry of Project CARE. We need your help. We will set up Wednesday, December 13th at 5:00 pm. We will begin with a meal, then set up, we end the night with assignment and training for Saturday.
- December 17th: Walk to The Manger - We continue the lighting of the Advent Candles with the candle of Joy. Pastor Jeff continues his series Christmas Presence with a message entitled: God’s Presence Gives Peace. We walk to the manger laying our Lottie Moon offerings before Jesus. We pray we will reach our goal in one day with a gift of $20,000. In the evening at 6:00 pm will hold ordination services for Josh Lilly and new deacons.
- December 20th: Church wide Caroling - We will gather in the Worship Center at 6:00 pm to warm up our voices, then set out to go through the community bringing Christmas joy. This will be for all ages. We have transportation provided, and will return to the church by 8:00 pm. The youth will have their Christmas Party following caroling.
- December 24th: Christmas Eve 10:00 am Worship No Sunday School - We will celebrate the birth of our Savior with song, prayer, scripture and a special Communion experience.
- December 31st: New Years Eve 10:00 am Worship No Sunday School Josh Lilly will preach in the morning service. That evening the youth are having a party at the home of Clyde and Chassity Myrick to bring in the New Year. Youth are to meet at their home at 7:00 pm. 20513-A East Silverhill Ave Robertsdale, AL.